It is not very difficult to look at the great side of something, if you just open your eyes to it. If you notice the natural resources depleting who are around you, there are also ways in which provide a solution, like using alternative resources. In case you visit a natural substance damaging the earth and causing ill-health to a lot of, then there are also ways of reversing this situation. Take rubber for instance. The toxic and detrimental chemical reactions have caused it to broaden its ill-effects throughout the world. Everyone has made it simpler for rubber to extend its mischief by literally making it are exposed to the air we all inhale, by burning it on view. By dumping it in rivers as well as landfills, it's been ensured that during its slow rotting process, rubber reaches out to the ground level and contaminates the water. All of this can be prevented from becoming worse.
Instead of looking for alternative materials, you can just re-use rubber. Why throw it out when you are able still do the repair making use of it, while it is still in a great condition? There's another reason to not dump it. You can reclaim it. Reclaiming rubber has been shown to become more beneficial in many aspects, when compared with virgin rubber. Its benefits are lots of and have confirmed the utilization of reclaimed rubber, rather than regular one, in many areas of commercial, residential, domestic and industrial pursuits like -
* Owners from the corporate companies too have realized their Corporate Social Responsibility and also have started giving souvenirs and gifts made of reclaimed rubber. It is much less and the clients and potential clients are astounded by this gesture. These items are tasteful, attractive and spell out responsible.
* Since reclaimed rubber is ideal for its moisture-absorbing quality, you can use it in gardening as well as its mulch boosts the fertility degree of the soil. The rodent and weed growth is prevented.
* You can use it as a sound-proofing material for your studios, homes with lots of families and theaters. Now, with prevalence of home theaters, it is a necessity to insulate your living space with the other house's noise levels or protect others from enduring yours.
* Its production far less contaminating plus much more energy-efficient, compared to manufacture of regular rubber. It is 1 / 2 of the price of regular rubber and is stronger than it, too.
* It is used in belts, conveyors, soles of footwear, mats, pavements, carpets, flooring, cement, water hoses, bags, etc.
* You can use it to make toys and delightful decorative items for one and all.
* It comes in many varieties and designs and it is truly appealing to your eyes too.
* Gl**, Steel and clothing industries. It's used in waterproof clothes, together with sport shoes and also the work clothes, due to its durability and strength.
These are merely a few of the uses of reclaimed rubber. If you use innovation, creativity and an open mind, then you can look for a much more uses and do your bit in protecting the environment too.