31 - female - New York, America - Single
Jul 7th 2012, 12:03 am:
brenda

Forum posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

31 - female - New York, America - SinglePlease add me to become your friend. I need nice friends.
    Aug 4th 2012, 2:35 am:
    peaceman

Forum posts: 1
    View Profile
    Send Message

re: brendaHi Dear Brenda, its really nice to see your profile. Hope things will be ok at your end. Before saying anything, I just want to clear one thing that this message is not to criticize other religions nor the beliefs of the ppl. I do respect you and believe me I am your well wisher. I am just here to convey the true message. Did you ever think that why we came to this earth? And what is the purpose of our life? Remember the life here that we are spending would be at most hundred years, but dear the life hereafter is perpetual, so why don’t we prepare ourselves for the life, which is ever lasting. There are rewards for those in the life hereafter who spend their lives according to the commands of ALLAH (GOD), and massive punishment for those who disobey, so my dear the happiness of this world is temporary happiness and the grief of this world is also a temporary grief ….

Look, tell me one thing that death is a true fact or not? Pharaoh said im a god and I live forever so where is he? The example is in the front of the whole world, he died and mummified as an example. No one can live forever. Besides that where are the Kings and the Queens who ruled the world? They left behind big empires and had gone empty hands (As everyone in this world, rich or poor has to go into the grave under the soil (No Privilege). So once these deceiving eyes will be closed then the eyes of reality will be open and everything will come in front of us (FINISHED)(NO RETURN TO THIS DECEIVING WORLD). So life has no guarantee and what will happen when there will not a single human being left on the earth? Of course there will be a day of judgment…..

Look my dear on the day of judgment all our Actions, which we did, we are doing and we will do in this world will be judge on the base of our intentions, So if people spend their life doing good deeds and if their intension is to gain popularity, or to be praised by others or for some materialistic gain then they wont get any reward for their good actions because their intentions wasn’t to please ALLAH (The Creator). On the other hand the people who do good deeds with intentions to please ALLAH (The Creator) and they are Momins (A True Muslim who completely follows the teaching of Islam) too, for their good deeds they will get the rewards and enter into the HEAVEN, where they live forever, where they get everything they want just in a matter of seconds, where they get everything which is beyond our imagination. But it doesn’t mean that Muslims are saved and others are not, Muslims too will get punishment for their misdeed and wrong doings but will never remain in Hell forever and at last their faith will take them into Heaven because they accepted the truth. So why don’t we give importance to the life hereafter which is everlasting over the life which is temporary?…

Dear believe me I am not lying, I am your well wisher and i want you to live in a palace which is made of diamonds and rubies instead of bricks in the Heaven, the palace which even the wealthiest person of the world cant afford to live, but dear for this we have to struggle and the reality will just come in front of us once this life come to an end, just remember my words, if ALLAH(GOD) want then I will ask you on the Day of Judgment that what I said is 100% true and guaranteed. Remember that I am not imposing something on people nor forcing them to believe what I believe, and by force no one become Muslim, but ones own will and it is something that one accept from heart, otherwise its not gonna stay there. Think about it before it is too late. Remember there is only one chance not other chance will be given to the people when they feel regret that why they didn’t spend their life according to ALLAH’s (God) commands. So if ALLAH(GOD) love us then why don’t we love HIM?. Hope u wont mind. Trust me and take care. This is not a fight of superiority but the fight of truth.

Remember this is the only time we have to think about before the angel of death say: ITS TOO LATE. Dear when ever you get free and relax too then please visit my website www.inthequestoftruth.webs.com. Hope you will get the fact.

Sincerely,

Peaceman
      Aug 7th 2012, 8:40 am:
      venur143

Forum posts: 2
      View Profile
      Send Message

re: brendahi
      how are you?

Please Like Us
        Please Like Us