Work From Home
Jun 26th 2016, 2:13 pm:
thurmond

Forum posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

I am looking for people to help sale Mca benefit packages. Choose the package you want, then you can become a sales associate and start earning commissions

1. Mca Motor Club is $20 to start, plus $9.95 a month. For every $20 package you sale, you will earn a $40 commission

2. Mca Security Plus is $30 to start, plus $14.95 a month. For every $30 package you sale, you will earn a $60 commission

3. Mca Total Security is $40 to start, plus $19.95 a month. For every $40 package you sale, you will earn an $80 commission

Must be at least 18, have debit or credit card, no prepaid cards allowed, active bank account, to receive your direct deposit.

If you are interested in this sales position, please go to www.tvcmatrix.com/missbonnie and click on become an associate.

This is only available in the U.S and Canada
    Jul 18th 2016, 7:34 pm:
    lifeplan2006

Forum posts: 0
    View Profile
    Send Message

re: thurmondwhy cant people use a prepaid card ? works the same as a credit card ? making that kind of comment only made me think does this person wish to drain my credit card account ???
      Aug 6th 2017, 1:09 am:
      thurmond

Forum posts: 1
      View Profile
      Send Message

re: lifeplan2006You cannot use a prepaid card, because the company will not pay you the full commissions

Please Like Us
        Please Like Us