View Profile
Send Message

Fast Traffic BotFast Traffic Bot Review
Product – Fast Traffic Bot

Owners – Eric Holmlund & Jeff Alderson

Price – $37

Recommended? Yes

Website – https://fast-traffic-bot.com

Hi and welcome to my review of fast traffic bot. Fast traffic bot was released on August 16th, 2017. It is a piece of software (or bot) that claims to automate traffic to your website, build your email list and generate income.

On their sales page, they claim to use the same software to get huge amounts of traffic which in turn generates quite a bit of income.

Without traffic, you have no online business, generating traffic is hard, whether that be through SEO, social media or paid advertising, they all take time, money or both and can be frustrating when these methods do not work.

So generating new ways of traffic is always on my and probably every other online business owners minds.

However, I am always suspect of software that claims to generate traffic on autopilot, but because fast traffic bot was relatively inexpensive I thought I might as well check it out.

Side note, although I purchased it for $18.35, the price has increased since its launch

Who is Eric Holmlund?
The creator of this bot has been in the internet marketing industry for over 20 years and has released several other digital products with great success.

Eric Holmlund runs a website called ericstips.com where he provides advice for aspiring internet entrepreneurs, you can also purchase many of his products that he has sold over the years.

So, what is fast traffic bot?
Fast traffic bot is a piece of software that utilises safelists to generate traffic and build your email lists.

What are safelists? They can be best described as closed groups of communities who have agreed to receive emails (usually email ads) from other members. You get to send a certain amount of email depending upon your membership.

You can also send more emails by accruing credits, this done through a couple methods, either you view other people’s emails for a certain period of time or buy the credits.

This is where fast traffic bot comes in ,it will automate the process of opening and viewing emails so that you can accrue more credits which in turn will allow you to send more emails.

That is the basic gist of the software ,but the real question is does it work?

Now before I go and on reveal my results after trying this software ,I will say that when I read that the traffic would be generated via safelists, I did my research on how and if safelists work.

The consensus seemed to be that they are a waste of time because everyone else really doing the same thing and only trying to build their own email lists and hardly ever check the emails from other safelist members.

However, some did say, it’s all a numbers game, that although hardly anyone will check the emails you send, a tiny fraction may catch your emails and that tiny fraction only becomes larger when you start sending more emails to more lists with bigger memberships.

Inside the membership area of fast traffic bot there is some training on how best to use this software and one of the first things they advise is to sign up to as many safe lists as possible.

They provide a list of safelists they use but also encourage you to sign up to those not on the list by doing your own research.

There is a lengthy video tutorial in which Eric shows you step by step on how to install, configure and use the fast traffic bot to build your email list and send traffic to your website.

The Training
You get a quick start PDF do**ent and a 1hr 45 minute video tutorial that shows you everything you need to get started with using this software.

The actual software interface is very simple to navigate and there isn’t much required on your part.

All you need to do is connect one of your Gmail accounts with fast traffic bot, the training advises and I concur, that you never connect any of the safelists with your main Gmail account.

This is because you will be getting thousands of emails a day (may be you already get thousands but these are mostly ads and they look spammy) and you really do not want to be filtering your way through these unnecessary emails just to get to the important ones.

It is advised that you open a Gmail account just for these safelists, I would actually advise you to open two accounts for theses safelists.

This is because when signing up for some of these lists, you are required to enter two email accounts, one for the emails you will receive and the other for verification purposes.

They say they will never send emails to your main account but many still do and it is quite frustrating.

So, if you ever get this software, and if I am being honest, I don’t think you should, make sure to open two different email accounts just for the safelists. https://fast-traffic-bot.com

Please Like Us
    Please Like Us